Terms and Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions apply to all transactions made on the Yorkshire Psychotherapy Limited website for the purchase of items relating to the Private Practice Documentation Toolkit. These terms and conditions also apply to all transactions completed offline that involve products or services relating to the Private Practice Documentation Toolkit.
‘You’: the individual or entity purchasing products from us on this website.
‘Us/We’: the Yorkshire Psychotherapy Limited company that operates this website and Instrumentality Ltd company who own the Private Practice Documentation Toolkit products or services that you purchase.
‘Contract’: a formal contractual relationship in respect of any transaction only exists between you and us from the point at which you place your order.
Our Terms and Conditions
- Our prices are as set out on our website and includes access to download Private Practice Documentation Toolkit items that have been paid for via the website. There is no requirement for packaging, shipping, insurance or travel costs, and the products are exempt from VAT.
- We may vary our prices from time to time, which we will do by updating our website. Price changes will not be retrospective.
- Once the product has been paid for, access to download will be granted at this point you cannot cancel your order.
3. Using the product
- The items provided as part of the Private Practice Documentation Toolkit are for your internal business use only and can be customised to meet your business needs.
- You or anyone working on behalf of your company are not permitted to copy, transfer, sell, license, lease, give or make available to others the documents provided in this purchase.
4. Data Protection
4.1. Processing as a Data Controller
4.2. Processing as a Data Processor
- Taking account of the nature of the processing, and the risks to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, we apply appropriate measures of security to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all personal data that we process.
5. Intellectual property
- You acknowledge that Instrumentality Ltd own the intellectual property (including copyright) for Private Practice Documentation Toolkit items purchased via our websites or in any/all products or services purchased from us
- You also acknowledge that use of our website, or purchase of products or services from our website, does not provide any licence for the use and/or modification of our intellectual property (including trademarks and other copyrights) other than in circumstances specifically identified and provided for in relation to a specific product. You therefore agree that, if you do use any of our intellectual property without our prior explicit permission, we may require you to cease and desist from such use and/or pay us an appropriate fee for that use and/or pay us a penalty fee for that use.
6. Limitation of liability
- Our total liability under or in respect of any contract will not exceed the amounts paid by you under that contract.
- We will also not be liable for consequential, indirect or special losses of any sort.
- If any of these terms is at any time held in any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it will be treated as changed or reduced only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void, and it will be binding in that changed or reduced form.
- Subject to that, each provision will be interpreted as severable and will not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- No waiver by us in exercising any right, power or provision hereunder will operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor will any delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver.
- These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you explicitly accept that only the law courts of England have jurisdiction to deal with any matter arising from or in any way, whether directly or indirectly, related to the use of this website and, accordingly, you explicitly waive all and any rights to bring any action of any sort in relation to this website, or to any transaction carried out with it, or any data stored on it or provided to it in any court anywhere else in the world.